Yellow!
Monday, January 30, 2012
On The Go Girl!
My mama kids me all the time about how much like me Lulu is growing to be. She is always on hand, as my great grandmother would say about me as a child. She loves to play, and prefers not to sleep! She laughs and gets the hiccups, and sneaks a smile when you blow a zerbert on her belly or toes. I still look at her in awe of God's greatness and unfailing love! I often am humbled to think that such an amazing Father would entrust her to me! She is the light of my life, and a joyful reminder that God is faithful, even when green beans fly, laundry piles up, and I find Charlie trying to clean off the baby :0) Those are the days I like to remind myself that I'm the clay, and The Master Artist is making something beautiful out of me, even when it pinches a bit. I do it all for His Glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment