Yellow!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Little Peanut - Lucy Cate







In November, after several  months of praying the "Prayer of Hannah,"  I took a pregnancy test.  I really wasn't expecting it to be positive, and as I laid on the bed with my Charlie Pup waiting for the results I prayed that the Lord would help me to be patient until His timing for a baby.  Imagine the overflowing joy when I saw the positive test result!  After flowing tears of praise to my Lord, I ran downstairs to grab the orange paint.  When Rich got home from his errands in town I rolled up my shirt and showed him my belly that said BABY VOL!  He was so excited!  After months of waiting, we found out that our baby "Peanut" is a GIRL!  Rich said girl all along, and we can't wait to meet her in August!   Our verse for her is Jeremiah 29:11, because God truly knows the plans He has for us, and we can't wait for the next chapter of our story together to begin!   

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amanda - you look beautiful and will be a most wonderful Mother!!! I am excited for you. Love Facebook (and blogs) to keep up!!

    ReplyDelete