Yellow!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
So much to tell, so little time.....
I expressed before how bad I am at keeping up with journal type things. Life gets to spinning too fast and I finally catch up half a year later! My school year at Providence will be over in two and a half weeks! I will miss my third graders! I can't wait for summer! I especially can't wait for August because that is when my little girl is due! I can't wait to see her face! More about her later, because her story deserves its own post! Rich and I are going to Charleston soon and Atlanta too! I always cherish our special trips together! I have the best husband in the world! Since I will be a stay at home mama soon, hopefully I can keep up my blog for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment